A Post In-Between a Real Post. This week... Frank Sinatra!

Disclaimer: This is not a movie review in any way. I am just talking about some random stuff for right now. A proper film review of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World should be out this Saturday. For now, enjoy talk about music for a bit.
Image result for frank sinatra
I am not a man who gets addicted easily, but I am officially hooked on The Voice. Not the show, but the singer more commonly known as Frank Sinatra. There is just something so magical about the way the music and his voice mix. It perfectly captures the feeling of jazz. Almost as if it teleports me back to a night club in the 1940's. I don't know, but this music is just so calming. I highly reccomend listening to some Frank Sinatra if you ever find the time. 



This is Nick Z, signing offf

Comments

Popular Posts